WE BUILD LASTING RELATIONSHIPS
Meet our Executive Team
With extensive experience developing and delivering complex projects across the world.
Will has wide-ranging knowledge in assembling Net Zero Carbon frameworks and sustainable energy delivery strategies, incorporating considered risk mitigation and commercial performance analysis, optimising his experience and considerable technical understanding, Will also has a passion for Historical buildings and conservation within a Net Zero Carbon future.
- Church of England
- Historical schools and buildings
- Investment Management Co’s
- Food & Beverage manufacturing Facilities
- Regional / Continent HUB developments across UKMEA
- NZC manufacturing facilities
- Industrial and commercial refurbishment projects
Through Richards leadership, Leed Associates have developed an impressive reputation in delivering successful ESG and Carbon reduction initiatives across market sectors and geographical locations.
Richard has outstanding commercial and technical experience in Sustainability Sustainable energy and utility infrastructure.
Working with established and noteworthy clients, Richards reputation as a dynamic and energetic innovator, ensures a thoughtful and rewarding approach to each challenge, delivering outstanding solutions and success.
- Deagio Pension Trust
- Cheyne Capital
- London Southend Airport
- Barclays Bank
- Savills Investment Management
- Vistry London Developments
- Mayor of London
- Audley Retirement Villages
Chris leads the Leed optimisation team.
Working with each client his role extends to ensuring each client asset / estate meets performance projections set out as part of the initial development aspirations.
Drawing on his 20 year experience as a professional facilities manager, leading capital and operational projects delivery for multiple national clients across market sectors, Chris provides outstanding value, recognised by notable clients
- Head of FM Cost Management to Marks & Spencer
- Project Leader for 7 local councils developing carbon reduction initiatives
- Boots UK
- University of Derby
- University of Nottingham
- St John’s College Oxford
What Legacy is Your Company Leaving?
Make it better, contact us now